Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been tagged for the first time!

Hey, I've been tagged by my SBS , Carol. You can visit her site here paperplay.



Now to answer the questions:

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: I was on a trip to France and Spain with my husband and students.

2. 5 Things on today's to do list.
a. wash clothes
b. make card with blog candy I won
c. bake bread like Macaroni's Grill ( it did not rise)
d. Fix food for the bottomless pits of my son and his friend
e. hang out with my 8 year old daughter trying on our new stuff from Bath and Body.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Chocolate from La Maison du Chocolat, and Nutella on croissants

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

quit my job, built my parents and grandmother a house, set up college funds and finish my house including a snazzy craft room.

5. Places I've lived. Not many
Florence, Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama and now Meridianville, Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama

Now I have to tag 5, I'll have to think about it.

No comments: